Fokus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fokus
Fokus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS

2 posters

Go down

Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS Empty Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS

Post  Hemmingway Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:24 pm

--CHARACTER---

Tell us about your main character. Its name, race, class and specc. My char name is Hemmingway ,it's and Orc Warrior with prot MS and Fury OS.
How long have you played this character, ever since PRE-TBC, or did you start with it in LK? I started this char in LK, but been playing since Pre Tbc on Sunstrider.
What professions does it have? Blacksmith and Jewelcrafting
Have you had any previous guilds with this character? A friend guild called Bold and Beautiful, Skyguard and some others: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/106277735
Tell us as much as possible!
Link its Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Hemmingway

---YOU---

Tell us your name, age, location. My name is Tom, I'm 24 years old and live in Norway. In Stavanger to be exact.
What can you provide Norse Berserkers? I can provide skilled and dedicated tank, if needed I can allso go damage.
Why would you like to join Norse Berserkers? I'm looking for a new fresh start and as you just moved to al'akir I think this is the way to get it Wink
Are there any days you can't raid 1900-2200 server time? Not rly, can raid every day.
Tell us your as much as possible about yourself! Well I live in Stavanger and work at the commune as an IT Technican. I've loved computers since I was a little child and used lots of time to learn as much as possible about computers, thus my IT job.

(Only answer the questions below if you have a work that can inflict with raids)
What do you work with? It Technichan
What times and what days do you work?Well I work from 7:30 to 15:30 each day, I pretty much run my own days so I doubt there will be much overtime xD

---COMPUTER GEAR---

How is your computer? Does it run lagfree? My computer is no more than 1 year old and it runs pretty smooth in wow and other games. Gonna upgrade it with more Ram and possible a better VGA card to make it run smoother.
How is your internet? Can you raid three hours without a disconnect? I got fiber line 10/10 Mbps
Do you have a microphone? Can you use it in ventrilo? Yes and yes.

Hemmingway
Scout

Back to top Go down

Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS Empty Re: Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS

Post  Ymer Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi Tom... I rly like you apply, but you would be 4th choice tank, meaning that you would be DPS on most 25man raid and only tank on 10 man. how would you feel about that?
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS Empty Re: Hemmingway - Warrior - Prot MS / Fury OS

Post  Hemmingway Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi Ymer,

Thats pretty much how it's in my current guild and I have no problems with that Wink

Hemmingway
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Ymer Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 am

accepted
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum