Fokus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fokus
Fokus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rambocopter, the Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Rambocopter, the Rogue Empty Rambocopter, the Rogue

Post  Rambocop Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 am

You must have Deadly Boss Mods
Yeah, got it.
You must have Omen
Got that aswell.
You must be able to provide Flask and food for every raid.
No problem. Wink ^^
You must be able to wipe a whole evening, if necessary, progressing a boss.
Yeah, for me the most important thing is patience and the will to actually get the boss down with teamwork and good spirit.
You must be prepared to pay repair bills.
Ofc!

---CHARACTER---

Tell us about your main character. Its name, race, class and specc.

Well my character is a rogue, name is Rambocopter and the race is a belf. Doing mutilate for pve. Smile I wanted to make a rogue because I seen my friend play with his own rogue, and it's just so awesome - so we dreamed about doing 2s with dual rogue (lol@that:D) and becoming good at that. (Of course he's already achieved like 2.2k rating while I haven't, but I'm leaning towards it. As soon as I made my rogue I downloaded all the addons a good rogue needs. And made macros, shortcuts etc. Currently I'm dueling infront of Orgrimmar, practising hard against classes in 1vs1 and I'm also practising 2s with my partner (though we just started, but we're aiming for 2k) Additionally, I've met a player who is willing to be my mentor to help in 2s and my rogue-becoming-pro-path lol Very Happy He's a rogue gladiator. Ok enough of my character!

How long have you played this character, ever since PRE-TBC, or did you start with it in LK?
I started in WOTLK, about a year and a half ago?

What professions does it have?
My rogue has JC (damn that's profiting, gotta <3 prospecting) and enchanting (which is currently 300, but I'm thinking of going engineering for the sake of pvp)

Have you had any previous guilds with this character?
Hmm, just one. DON'T PROVOKE (pve-pvp guild) The clan leader left and joined this guild, and since he's like a mentor to me aswell I followed, but Norse Berserkers seems like a very decent guild. Smile I've never had one to be honest.

Tell us as much as possible!
Hmm well, so far I've done 6/12 in Icc, know a bit about putris tactics, really wanna go for LK already, also I'm ready to watch all the tankspot videos if needed(ofc it will:D). My rogue has 5615gs in PVE gear, lol. Smile As for the DPS part, my best has so far been 9.4k in toravon25 and 9k in saurfang25, trying to make that number bigger constantly.
Link its Armory Profile (only works if you have registered on this forum):

---YOU---

My name is David, I am 19 and I live in Estonia (used to live in Sweden tho Rolling Eyes)

What can you provide Norse Berserkers?
A good person to hang out with most importantly, maybe some tense 1vs1s too? Very Happy A decent rogue you could say, although I don't wanna judge/praise/brag whatever, lol. Smile I'm always open to tips, teachings etc. If there is something needed to learn I will do my best to do the job.

Why would you like to join Norse Berserkers?
Because you seem to be a decent guild with good people(and I followed my guild leader! Very Happy). For me the most important thing is team spirit (since I've played football and done Karate/Wushu too) and the attitude of everyone. Minor amount of flaming, more teaching (if someone is failing for example). One more thing I want is a good and structured team go Icc through with (and have fun at the same time Smile) Don't wanna be a part of anymore PuGs.

Are there any days you can't raid 1900-2200 server time?
Hmm, not that I know of. Smile

Tell us your as much as possible about yourself!
Well I like Asian food, damn <3 it to be honest. I like doing gfx (sigs and stuff), so if you guys want a sig let me know. Wink I like doing sports but.. atm I'm pretty passive at that part. I do go to the gym however. Sometimes I go clubbinnng aswell. ^_^ But I've grown pretty tired of that already.. Currently I'm studying. I like philosophy and deep stuff.. cause those are usually the things that separate a person from the mainstream, right? Very Happy Also I play competetive RTS Company of Heroes and CoD4.

That's about it. Smile
Thanks for the opportunity to fill out this application form and I hope you guys like it.

-Rambocopter out-

---COMPUTER GEAR---

How is your computer? Does it run lagfree?
Yes, of course. Got a OC'ed dual core and a GTX 260.

How is your internet? Can you raid three hours without a disconnect?
Absolutely.

Do you have a microphone? Can you use it in ventrilo?
Yes.

Rambocop

Back to top Go down

Rambocopter, the Rogue Empty Re: Rambocopter, the Rogue

Post  Ymer Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 am

Hi David, good apply, you will hear from us in-game
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Rambocopter, the Rogue Empty Re: Rambocopter, the Rogue

Post  Rambocopter Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 pm