Fokus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fokus
Fokus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

retri pala applycation

2 posters

Go down

retri pala applycation Empty retri pala applycation

Post  Zaqu Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:06 am

---CHARACTER---

Tell us about your main character. Its name, race, class and specc. my main is Zaqu Retribution paladin whit prot Os
How long have you played this character, ever since PRE-TBC, or did you start with it in LK? i have played since TBC
What professions does it have? i got 450 Bs and 450 mining pirat
Have you had any previous guilds with this character? i come from another server was in a semihardcore guild there
Tell us as much as possible! hmm what shall i tell i have played my pala for about 2-3 years.. got some alt's in the lvl 30-50
not got them futher becouse i get bored of lvling and then stop playing on them clown clown
Link its Armory Profile:

---YOU---

Tell us your name, age, location. My name is Mark. i am 20 years old and from Denmark
What can you provide Norse Berserkers? i can provide a reliable dps and a frendly personnality..
Why would you like to join Norse Berserkers? thnik it sound like the place for me have had a little ingame chat whit Chillx.. and i like what he told me Very Happy Very Happy
Are there any days you can't raid 1900-2200 server time? nope not atm
Tell us your as much as possible about yourself! well dunno what i shall say i am from denmark i play barsket Basketball in my free time (wich i got alot of atm)... what else can i say!!! hmmm i love prograsion and getting boss's down you have struggled whit for ages nothing better then the rush you get when it finaly die Very Happy my english typing is not the best as you guy's prob can see from my applycation but i speak it allmost florless... Suspect Suspect

(Only answer the questions below if you have a work that can inflict with raids)
What do you work with? noting atm.
What times and what days do you work?

---COMPUTER GEAR---

How is your computer? Does it run lagfree? i dont know much about computers but i know my com is desent and i can raid whit out major lag ofc i got lag some times
How is your internet? Can you raid three hours without a disconnect? i got 12 m/bit internet and can raid whit out dc's
Do you have a microphone? Can you use it in ventrilo? yea i got a mic not that good but i can allways listen on Vt and type back Very Happy

Zaqu

Back to top Go down

retri pala applycation Empty forgot amorylink

Post  Zaqu Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am

Ups for got the amory link so here it is :

Zaqu

Back to top Go down

retri pala applycation Empty amorylink

Post  zaqu Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 am

well the link didden come on my other reply so i will try again : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Zaqu

hope it is here this time What a Face What a Face

zaqu

Back to top Go down

retri pala applycation Empty Re: retri pala applycation

Post  chillx Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

Had a nice chat with Mr Zaqu, im quite happy and have nothing bad to say. Had to do the armory link manually lol, np, and was impressed. Look forward to reading more responses
chillx
chillx
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ymer Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Mark... I like your apply, you will hear from us in-game.
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum