Fokus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fokus
Fokus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Application *EXAMPLE*

Go down

Good Application *EXAMPLE* Empty Good Application *EXAMPLE*

Post  Ymer Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 pm

This is an example of an application that we would consider very good.

You must have Deadly Boss Mods
Installed and working
You must have Omen
Installed and working
You must be able to provide Flask and food for every raid.
I always have flask for raids and i make my own food before each raid
You must be able to wipe a whole evening, if necessary, progressing a boss.
Without wiping each boss would be a walk in the park, and i would miss the thrill of a good chalenge, so to put it short, i am very willing to wipe for the guild.
You must be prepared to pay repair bills.
Its the least i can do for a chance to take part in loots.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---CHARACTER---

Tell us about your main character. Its name, race, class and specc.
My main charecter is Ymer, he is a fury warrior and have been for most of wotlk. He is Orc for the race specials which are made for a DPS warrior.
How long have you played this character, ever since PRE-TBC, or did you start with it in LK?
This was the very first charecter i created, some 3 months after vanilla wow came out. Back then he was a MT for Norse Berserkers on Emeriss and was part of clearing molten core among other things. During the whole of TBC i was into PvP and Arena, so i didnt see any end game instances from that expansion.
What professions does it have?
I have Blacksmith for crafted gear and exstra sockets and Jewel Crafting for better gems... I feel this gives me the best stat buff for dps.
Have you had any previous guilds with this character?
None
Tell us as much as possible!
Well, as of now i am fury DPS and i am enjoying it. Having played warrior since vanilla i have allot of knowledge about the class and i have been serious in all 3 of the class's specs. So i know everything about the class. I accept that i cannot think of everything myself and that i need to keep myself updated. And for that reason i check sites such as tankspot, elitist jerks and MMO very often so i can be the best in which i do, but what i do aint very nice (For those of you marvel fans out there). I am as of now hit capped and with 25 exp very close to dodge cap. Reason i havnt gemmed the last exp is that other stats gives me more DPS to socket when i am that close to cap such as arp. I am right now trying to hit arp hard cap and i will very soon. I am also on my way to get the legendary 2hander shadowmourne.
Link its Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=%C3%9Dmer

---YOU---

Tell us your name, age, location.
My name is Martin i am 30 years old and i live in Næstved, Denmark
What can you provide Norse Berserkers?
Well, i can provide a grown up man who values loyalty, friendship and a willingsness to fight for the guild. I also have a good activity lvl and can attend most raids.
Why would you like to join Norse Berserkers?
Because i am tired of emo kids shouting when people makes mistakes and then being awfull silent when they fail themselves. I hear this is a guild where ppl are treated with respect and that you have a great spirit and i want a chance to be part of that.
Are there any days you can't raid 1900-2200 server time?
There are some days, but its not many out of a game week, so its not a worry.
Tell us your as much as possible about yourself!
I am a guy who takes pride in being part of a team, i am also a fierce competitor tho and i will do all i possible can to top the DPS meters with the exception of ignoring boss mechanics to gain top spot... I wont do that!. Outside of raiding i am friendly to everyone who themselves act in a respectfull way. although i can get very mad and lose my temper if ppl are disrespectfull or in other ways show off bad attitude. Inside raids i hear that i am an exellent leader, and perhaps thats something that you guys might take advantage off. When i am not playing wow, i like to hang out with my friends and do nerd stuff like playing PS3 and boardgames such as descent. And most important of all, i have a son who means the world to me and who i am 100% devoted to when we are together. Those are the days i cant raid... I am also a fan of english football and Newcastle United in particular, and i am hoping they will soon be back where they belong, in the top of EPL entertaining!. I work as a driving instructor, but this wont interfere with wow in any way.

(Only answer the questions below if you have a work that can inflict with raids)
What do you work with?
What times and what days do you work?

My work is not a problem.

---COMPUTER GEAR---

How is your computer? Does it run lagfree?
My computer has 2 CPU's and is very strong... No lag
How is your internet? Can you raid three hours without a disconnect?
I have a 8mbit connection and can raid 3 hours without DC np.
Do you have a microphone? Can you use it in ventrilo?
I do have a mic and i also have ventrilo installed, so its not a problem.
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down