Fokus

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fokus
Fokus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kalamies(mm hunter) new application

Go down

kalamies(mm hunter) new application Empty kalamies(mm hunter) new application

Post  kalamies Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Applicant Characters Name: My main char is Kalamies, sometimes playing at Lunni(66druid) and Fròst (my 80 mage.)

Class/Race and Spec: Kalamies is an Orc hunter, specced to Markmanship.

Armoury Link:

Current or last Guild: Perkeleen Kätyrit

Reason for leaving: I didnt like some people there, and before it, i moved from ghostlands to Al'Akir.

SUITABILITY
------------

Why would you like to join us: I like to raid, and some guilds have hunter closed from recruitment.

How active would you consider yourself: I am very active, playing wow around 4 hrs per a day.

Does 19:00 game time suit you for raiding: Yes, i used to raid at 18:00 - 23:00.

Explain how you expect people to behave during a raid: Trying to tell tactics, and told what they did wrong. Dont like people who leaves after first or second wipe.

We use dkp system for 25 man raids, does that suit you: Yes, i had that loot type on other guilds.

Maturity, good attitude and reliabilty are characteristics we are looking for.Can you offer these:

Whats your current 10/25 man ICC progress: 10/12 in Icc10, 4/12 in Icc25.

PERSONAL
----------

Nationality: Finland
Sex {optional} Male

EXTRA INFO TO STRENGTHEN YOUR APPLICATION:
I know my class goodly, im patient, Im friendly and i used to be active. I am looking for a decent / good raid guild, becouse i moved from Ghostlands to here becouse my friend plays here and Ghostlands doesnt have raiding at all.

kalamies

Back to top Go down

kalamies(mm hunter) new application Empty Re: kalamies(mm hunter) new application

Post  kalamies Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Sorry, i forgot to add armory link, so here it is.
I havent cleared icc10/25 on this week.

kalamies

Back to top Go down

kalamies(mm hunter) new application Empty Re: kalamies(mm hunter) new application

Post  Ymer Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 am

I think we rejected you very recently and nothing have changed since then im afraid.
Ymer
Ymer
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down